Friday, April 16, 2010

ING Checking

For anyone looking for a good checking account I would recommend ING.  We have used them for checking, savings, and a mortgage and have always been really happy with the service.  They don't seem to have the crazy fees most banks like to charge for things and they pay competitive interest.  Even personal checking accounts get interest.

They run a promotion where if you are referred by someone who already has an account and you open a new account with at least $250 you get a $25 bonus.  If anyone is interested, just email me frugality@frugalauburn.com and I will email you a referral link.  (I think they have to be personalized so I can't just post a link here)  Yes, I do receive a $10 bonus for my trouble, and you get $25 + a great checking account.

No comments: